EMS Data Generator for PostgreSQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2010-01-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS Data Generator for PostgreSQL is an impressive tool for generating test data to PostgreSQL database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several PostgreSQL database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate PostgreSQL char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate PostgreSQL test data in a simple and direct way. Data Generator for PostgreSQL also provides a console application, which allows you to generate PostgreSQL test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
* Unicode support
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
* Generating data to several tables from different databases on one host
* Support of all PostgreSQL data types including arrays, network addresses, GEOMETRY types, BIT fields, user-defined data types based on simple types
* Different generation types for each field including list and random generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
* Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
* Ability to preview the generated data
* Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
* Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type
* Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
* Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
* Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
EMS Data Generator for PostgreSQL (version 3.0) has a file size of 7.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 203 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.